Well finished stereo shock absorbers, classic look - ideal for
youngtimers. By the extensive enclosed adapter set at
almost every classical motorcycle mountable (except various
Honda models with forked admission):
Ideal to the replacement of the original suspension struts of classical Enduros:
YAMAHA XT500/TT500, HONDA XL500/XR500, KTM, BSA and <brsp;<vsp;others.
Laut manufacturers replace the original dampers
following machines (without guarantee):
- Honda CB650SC/ CB 650 SC My. 82
- Honda CB750 / CB 750F/K My. 79-82
- Honda CB900 / CB 900 F My. 81-82
- Honda CBX1000 / CBX 1000 My. 79-82
- Honda CB1100F / CB 1100 F My. 83
Please PRIOR Compare order please the dimensions of your shock absorbers:
- Length (lenght): 365 mm (measured from intake center to
- spring travel: approx. 105 mm
- outer diameter of upper caps: 68 mm
- thickness of springs: 7.5 mm above, 7mm below. progressive damping
(hardness increases with immersion depth).
- 5-fold adjustable preload/hardness.Width of the mounting eyes: 18 mm
- The adapter set includes 12 rubber bushings and 12 plastic sleeves
(not six, as shown).....with reduction to 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 mm
- Supplied in pairs (2 pieces), incl. hook wrench!
- Tried and tested thousands of times abroad, unfortunately not approved in Germany,
since the delivery is made without TÜV certificate.
FR: 2 armortisseurs
IT: 2 ammortizatori
Translated from German by DeepL
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs