Aluminium SWINGARM Yamaha SR 400 500 and XS 650
incl. 19 % VAT
Sorry, this item is out of stock. If you like we'll send you an email once it is on stock again.
Please provide your email address, you will receive an email to confirm the notification
High-quality Aluschwinge SR500
GB: A aluminium SWING ARM for Yamaha SR 400/500 probably slight
modifacations www.bautec.com. Emergency street legal.
Absolutely well crafted aluminum swingarm for the SR500 (all year).
These swingarm made of aluminum (T6061 and T7075) gives your SR finishing touch.
It replaces the torsion joyful original swingarm against a crisp
Part of racing which brings peace in the SR suspension.
The processing is beyond any doubt:
- CNC machined dropouts with integrated VA chain releases
- Impressively smooth welds ("bead to bead"),
So how you want it
- Polished surfaces
- Total length approx. 515 mm
- Distance from swing - / wheel axle (measured Center to Center): 448-478 mm,.
Depending on the chain tensioner position.
Thus roughly corresponds to the original distance.
- Weight with all illustrated components: approx. 3770 grams
- Space between the drop-outs: 218 mmm
- Braking torque support below (each SR is convertible with modest funds)
The ready-to-delivery (see photos) also clearly speaks for this swing arm:
- With needle roller bearings
- Incl. rear axle
- Incl. spacers / rear axle
- Including axle nuts and washers
- Incl. bottom mounting kit for the Struts
- Incl. swing grinding protection
Since factory at least 5 different wings were installed at the SR500
and also part-side some large manufacturing tolerances (E.g. different
Voice recording distances) have been produced, are to make any modifications.
Therefore, we recommend installing this swing arm by the experienced, professional drivers.
Of the left locking bracket by approx. 10 mm must be relocated at SR versions before year of ' 84.
Not suitable for SR500 models with rear disc brake (concerns) grey imports.
Also suitable for Yamaha XS 650 with drum brake. Here are additional
Necessary modifications (replacement of wheel and axle bearings and the end caps of the SR).
The swingarm is designed for racing and has therefore no opinion. Before ordering
the TÜV examiners with the utmost expertise about the possibility of registering, please
interview, unless the rocker on a road-legal SR500 is to be mounted.
Free shipping delivery within D.!
Translated from German by