digital CONTROL UNIT, "m.unit basic", MOTOGADGET
incl. 16 % VAT
This leads to an additional delivery time ,
which you can see in the field at the top right (below the price).
This information is not guaranteed as it is based on our experience
or based on the information provided by the supplier or the manufacturer.
We ask for your understanding!
The new m.unit basic without Bluetooth® LE was compared to the tried and tested
m.unit v.2 further developed and significantly improved.
It now has 12 inputs, 10 outputs and interchangeable quality cable clamps.
It offers the same advantages as the m.unit blue,
however without Bluetooth® LE and connection to the m.ride app.
The m.unit basic is the digital control unit for a motorcycle,
the heart of all vehicle electronics. It can be operated with push button fittings or with conventional
switching handlebar controls are operated. It switches all the necessary components
on the vehicle and at the same time it takes over the tasks of the electrical fuses.
Relays and individual components in the wiring harness are greatly reduced and it can be done in no time
new, minimized wiring of the vehicle.
- Complete digital button control, 4-button or 5-button operation possible. Operation with switch also possible.
- Complete replacement for the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off in the event of faults. After the fault has been eliminated, the safety function is automatically reset
- Integrated alarm system with position-independent gravity sensor
- Integrated, digital, load-independent flashing relay, automatic switch-off optional and adjustable, m.wave mode selectable
- Integrated hazard warning system - works even when the ignition is off
- Turn signal optionally as position light. Lecht intensity adjustable
- Parking lights and flasher integrated
- Control of low and high beam (up to 200 W switching capacity) with just one button
- Integrated, digital brake light modulator, flashing mode programmable
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal)
- Integrated starter relay for starters with magnetic switch (up to 30 A switching capacity)
- Intelligent and configurable control / switching off of the consumers in order to be able to use the maximum starting energy of the battery during the starting process
- Integrated, digital horn relay
- Two configurable additional outputs AUX1 and AUX2
- Diagnostic function for assignment of input, output, switching status of the circuit, short-circuit diagnosis etc. via 22 LEDs
- Calibration and current measurement enables defect detection of all lamps
- Operation of a rear light / brake light combination possible with only one supply line
- The m.unit basic enables a minimal wiring harness and simple cabling - especially with the m.button
- smallest dimensions
- absolutely waterproof and vibration-proof
- m.unit basic
- approx. 50 cm connection cable for battery positive pole with 10 mm² cross section
- 2 cable eyelets
- 1 x M5 stainless steel screw
- 2 x M5 stainless steel screw with nut
- 1 x speedometer sensor with 2 magnets
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
|L / W / H||90 x 53 x 30 mm, hole spacing 74 mm|
|Weight||approx. 180 g|
|attachment||2 x M5 stainless steel screws (assembly and earth connection), 1 x M5 screw contact for battery plus|
|operating voltage||6 V - 20 V|
|operating temperatur||-20 ° ... + 80 ° C|
|inputs|| 1 x input (+ 12V switched) for ignition lock or m.lock |
11 x control input (minus / ground switched) for:
Low / high beams
|outputs|| 10 x output (+ 12V) for: |
Free shipping within Germany
Customers also purchased
incl. 16 % VAT excl. shipping costs