Enduro / Scrambler HEAD LIGHT, Oldstyle
incl. 19 % VAT
Elegant, classic headlight with a black lacquered, classic curved lamp pot and
a shapely grille, both made of metal.
The headlights can have the smallest damage in the form of tiny scratches or dents (nothing wild).
This is therefore no reason for complaint.
- Light exit: approx. 130mm
- Outer diameter: approx. 145mm
- Total length (including grid): approx. 145mm
- Fastening at the bottom (but can be done by means of 2 holes to the side
Fastening can be modified)
- Including light source and parking light bulb (not shown)
- The headlight has low beam, parking light and high beam
- Incl. Certification mark
Ideal for enduro or scrambler conversions, also ideal as a replacement for the often incredibly expensive original headlights.
The headlight is supplied complete with two bulbs:
1x Bilux PT45, driving and high beam, 1x parking light lamp.
You can find a suitable base for H4 / Bilux P45T bulbs in our shop under SW-KB4 .
You can also use the SW-EH4 headlight insert to convert this headlight to an H4 with parking light.
You can get replacement bulbs in our shop under the article ER-SA .
GB: Vintage style headlight
FR: Phare classique
Customers also purchased