Enduro / Scrambler HEAD LIGHT, Oldstyle
Shapely, classic headlamp with a black lacquered, classic vaulted lamp pot and
a shapely grid, both made of metal.
The headlamps may show the slightest damage in the form of tiny scratches or dents (nothing wild).
This is therefore no reason to complain.
- Light emission: approx. 130mm
- Outer diameter: about 145mm
- Total length (including grid): approx. 145mm
- Attachment below (but can be done by means of 2 holes to the side
Fixing to be modified)
- Including bulbs and parking light bulb (not shown)
- The headlamp has low beam, high beam and high beam
- Incl. Approvals
Ideal for enduro or scrambler conversions, also great as a replacement for the often incredibly expensive original headlights.
The headlamp comes complete with two bulbs:
1x Bilux PT45, driving and high beam, 1x parking light.
A matching socket for H4 / Bilux P45T bulbs can be found in our shop under SW-KB4 .
In addition, you can use the headlight insert SW-EH4 to convert this headlight to H4 with parking light.
Replacement bulbs are available in our shop under the article ER-SA .
GB: vintage style headlight
FR: Phare classique
Customers also purchased