FLEXIBLE TUBE for downpipe builds Ø36/39 mm x 1m
incl. 16 % VAT
Flexible, gas-tight pipe made of stainless steel suitable for elbow construction.
A very interesting product for everyone who wants a handsome product without spending a lot of time
Want to build exhaust manifolds:
With this heat-resistant, gas-tight and dimensionally stable corrugated pipe made of VA stainless steel, you succeed
individual manifold construction in next to no time.
The material can easily be brought into the desired shape manually.
Even more complicated shapes can now be realized easily, quickly and inexpensively.
Tip: One or two weld seams outside of the visible area fix the shape permanently.
The pipe can also be used to connect two rigid pipes together
In that case it does not have to be fixed and you can use another advantage of this material:
it eliminates vibrations between the exhaust and the end pot.
- Length: approx. 1m *
- Outside diameter: approx. 39mm
- Inner diameter: approx. 36mm
- Material thickness: approx. 2mm
- Maximum bending angle: s. Illustration
* The specified length of the pipe relates to the stretched length, the maximum compression is approx. 15%
Also available in the following versions (d = Ø inside, D = Ø outside):
Order number W5-36-39 : length approx. 0.5 m , d: approx. 36 mm , D: approx. 39 mm
Order number W5 - 39-42 : length approx. 0.5 m, d: approx. 39 mm, D: approx. 42 mm
Order number W5 - 41-45 : length approx. 0.5 m, d: approx. 42 mm, D: approx. 45 mm
Order number W5 - 44-48 : length approx. 0.5 m, d: approx. 45 mm, D: approx. 48 mm
Order number W5 - 48-52 : length approx. 0.5 m, d: approx. 48 mm, D: approx. 52 mm
Order number W1 - 36-39 : length approx. 1 m, d: approx. 36 mm, D: approx. 39 mm
Order number W1 - 39-42 : length approx. 1m, d: approx. 39mm, D: approx. 42mm
Order number W1 - 41-45 : length approx. 1 m, d: approx. 42 mm, D: approx. 45 mm
Order number W1 - 44-48 : length approx. 1 m, d: approx. 45 mm, D: approx. 48 mm
Order number W1 - 48-52 : length approx. 1 m, d: approx. 48 mm, D: approx. 52 mm
The stainless steel exhaust pipe can easily and well with normal steel using the MAG inert gas welding process
be welded. No special filler material is required for this.
It is a construction tube that is not brushed or ground, so the tubes can be superficial
Show scratches and signs of storage.
Areas of application:
- Exhaust / manifold construction outside
- Ventilation and air conditioning
- Extraction and dedusting systems
- Robust protective tube / cable protection tube
- Handrail tube for all changes of direction
- heat protection cable
- Tuning part for car repair or racing
- Construction machinery or combined heat and power units
- Compensator against vibrations and linear expansion
- Solid blowing line such as granules, capsules or chips.
The flexible pipes are not deburred at the ends, so there is a risk of injury!
Please wear suitable gloves when unpacking.