Rear bar in the style of the old English. Fits the YAMAHA SR500, XS650 and
for many other motorcycles.
The cultivation of the frame bracket or the Abflexen of the original frame
requires a TÜV approval. The screws on an are unchanged
Original framework, however, does not.
A study by Yamaha for registering the framework change on the SR500
TÜV is supplied on request gladly as a .pdf .
- Overall length: approx. 250mm
- Tube spacing (gemesssen from center of tube to tube Center): approx. 205 mm (exact match for part of SR)
- Pipe outside diameter: 22 mm
- Pipe inner diameter: 19 mm
- Angle of the two pieces of angle: approx. 21°
Since March 1, 2016 with included: Four tube sections with approximately the same
Outside diameter as the internal diameter of the frame bracket and the
upper frame tube of the SR 500 (CA. 19 mm). Note: need to fit
the sleeves are deburred first and then the length to cut (sawn
or geflext) are.
Translated from German by
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs