Frame LOOP, extra long, Ø22mm (7/8 inch)/200mm, universal
RRP 26,89 EUR
you save 22.5% (6,05 EUR)
Extra long rear bar made of brushed quality steel.
This loop has a 180 degree bend and a 15 degree upturned end.
Ideal for scrambler conversions and motorcycles whose rear is slightly upwards.
This loop is universally applicable to all motorcycle frames with the same dimensions. Please compare
the dimensions before mounting and pay particular attention to the pipe pitch and outer diameter of the pipes.
The attachment of the frame brackets and / or the flexing of the original frame requires a TÜV approval.
The screwing on an unchanged original frame, however, not
- Total length: approx. 600mm
- Ø inside (pipe): approx. 18mm
- Ø outer (pipe): approx. 22mm
- Maximum width: about 220mm
- Pipe distance (from middle of pipe to middle of pipe): approx. 110mm
- Pipe distance at the bend (from middle of pipe to middle of pipe): approx. 200mm
- Material thickness: approx. 2mm
- Up to the 1st bend (inside): approx. 360mm (measured on the outside)
- Up to the second bend (upwards): approx. 485mm (measured on the outside)
You will find a fairly well fitting seat for this rear frame under article number SB-T14 .
Customers also purchased
63,83 EUR RRP 67,18 EUR you save 5% (3,36 EUR)
15,81 EUR RRP 16,64 EUR you save 5% (0,83 EUR)