Oil-temperature gauge for HARLEY-DAVIDSON, diverse
incl. 19 % VAT
Oil temperature direct knife - the life insurance for your engine.
The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80 ° C. High speeds before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you see a direct temperature meter, which is installed instead of the original oil dipstick.
The conversion is therefore done in a few simple steps. The needle is protected against vibrations with glycerine.
Measuring range from 20 ° -140 ° C.
Suitable for the following HD models:
- XR-1000 / XR1000 1983-1984
- Hugger / Custom / Deluxe / Custom
- Sportster XLH 1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH 1200 1988-1995
- Sportster XLH 883 1987-2003
For safety, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or oil dipstick:
- Rubber plug diameter: 30/32 mm
- Rubber stopper length: 30 mm
- Oil dipstick / temperature sensor length + rubber stopper: approx. 108 mm
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that quickly pays off.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.