Oil temperature gauge XJ Fazer 600 / 750, XS 1100, FJ / XJR 1200
incl. 19 % VAT
Oil temperature direct knife - the life insurance for your engine.
The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80 ° C. High speeds before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you see a direct temperature meter, which is installed instead of the original oil filler plug.
The conversion is therefore done in a few simple steps. The needle is protected against vibrations with glycerine.
Measuring range from 20 ° -140 ° C.
Suitable for the following YAMAHA models:
- XJ 550 / XJ550
- FZS 600 / FZS600 Fazer -98 'with fine thread
- XJ 600 / XJ600 with fine thread
- FZ 750 / FZ750 with fine thread
- FZX 750 / FZX750 with fine thread
- XJ 750 / XJ750 with fine thread
- XJ 900 / XJ900 with fine thread
- FJ 1100 / FJ1100 with fine thread
- XS 1100 S / XS1100 S with fine thread
- FJ 1200 / FJ1200 '96 - with fine thread
- XJR 1200 / XJR1200 - '95 with fine thread
- XJR 1300 / XJR1300 with fine thread
- XVZ 1300 / XVZ1300 Touring with fine thread
CAUTION: Yamaha used coarse and fine threads on these models.
For safety, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or oil dipstick:
- Thread pitch C: approx.1.5 mm fine thread. If 3mm: please order item number OT-12.
- Thread diameter B: approx. 27 mm
- Oil dipstick / temperature sensor length A: approx. 28 mm (including thread and O-ring)
You will find oil thermometers with coarse threads in the shop for many of the types listed above .
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that pays off very quickly.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs