Oil temperature gauge XJ Fazer 600 / 750, XS 1100, FJ / XJR 1200
incl. 16 % VAT
Oil temperature direct knife - the life insurance for your engine.
The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80 ° C. High speeds before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you see a direct temperature meter, which is installed instead of the original oil filler plug.
The conversion is therefore done in a few simple steps. The needle is protected against vibrations with glycerine.
Measuring range from 20 ° -140 ° C.
Suitable for the following YAMAHA models:
- XJ 550 / XJ550
- FZS 600 / FZS600 Fazer -98 'with fine thread
- XJ 600 / XJ600 with fine thread
- FZ 750 / FZ750 with fine thread
- FZX 750 / FZX750 with fine thread
- XJ 750 / XJ750 with fine thread
- XJ 900 / XJ900 with fine thread
- FJ 1100 / FJ1100 with fine thread
- XS 1100 S / XS1100 S with fine thread
- FJ 1200 / FJ1200 '96 - with fine thread
- XJR 1200 / XJR1200 - '95 with fine thread
- XJR 1300 / XJR1300 with fine thread
- XVZ 1300 / XVZ1300 Touring with fine thread
CAUTION: Yamaha used coarse and fine threads on these models.
For safety, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or oil dipstick:
- Thread pitch C: approx.1.5 mm fine thread. If 3mm: please order item number OT-12.
- Thread diameter B: approx. 27 mm
- Oil dipstick / temperature sensor length A: approx. 28 mm (including thread and O-ring)
You will find oil thermometers with coarse threads in the shop for many of the types listed above .
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that pays off very quickly.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.
Customers also purchased
5,65 EUR RRP 5,95 EUR you save 5% (0,30 EUR)
incl. 16 % VAT excl. shipping costs