Descripción del producto
- round external contour with perforated brake band
- fixed and floating versions available
- Design aligned for front and rear axle
- For each specific motorcycle model, diagrams with key data for the brake discs are available.
- The discs are wear-resistant and their service life is up to 30% longer compared with some comparable spare parts.
- All versions - standard, RAC and EC off-road discs - made of extremely dimensionally stable and hardened steel.
- Precise surface polishing (thickness variation of 2/100 mm) prevents vibrations and improves adaptation of the pads.
- An even temperature rise and fall makes a constant pressure point possible
- Floating brake discs have milled aluminium titanium-anodised inner rings.
- Floating discs do not clatter, as the high-grade stainless steel floaters are tensioned with corrugated washer.
- A new special alloy protects against excessive corrosion.
- Laser technology allows a lightweight construction with fine contours.
- Every brake disc can be individually used with brake pads from the TRW-Lucas range.
Mounting screws are not included in delivery.