Beautiful, first-class processed bench for the scrambler conversion,
suitable for the Honda CX 500 with removable pillion cover.
The base and the cover are made of thermoplastic material
deep drawn. This means that it is not as rigid as, for example, GRP.
Experience shows that you indulge in discussions with the examiner
Strength and breakage behavior. In addition, this bench saves
decent weight: it only weighs around one kilogram!
- humps: black
- Synthetic leather: black
- Seams: white
We made a conscious decision to use white as the color for the seams.
This has the advantage that you can use an edding (or another
Manufacturer for waterproof pens) can easily be changed to the desired (tank) color.
- Total length: approx. 620mm
- Front width: approx. 170mm (measured on the inside)
- Length of the seat: approx. 620mm
- max. width at the back: approx. 215mm (measured on the inside)
- Other dimensions on request.
Upon request, the bench can be supplied with a material certificate.
Suitable for the following Honda CX models
- year of construction 1978-1981 (standard model)
- Not suitable for CX500C ("Custom" Softchopper, built from 1981),
and "E" (euros). With the custom models, the rear frame
can be separated behind the shock absorber mount, then
assemble the bench with a little manual skill here as well.
- ATTENTION : To assemble this bench (also with the standard models)
the rear bench mounting bracket has to be modified, it is a bit too high.
Please note that we only returned non-matching goods
Full refund without damage.
Therefore, please make sure that the bench is placed on the frame
not to be damaged (e.g. by sharp-edged frame parts or by sitting on it)
without professional assembly). Many Thanks!
GB: Cafe-Racer, Scrambler SEAT, Honda CX500, black leather, white stitching, pillion cover
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs