digital flasher RELAY, with fade in and fade out, "m.wave" by MOTOGADGET
incl. 19 % VAT
And additionally extremely small and load-independent.
It lets every indicator fade in and out smoothly - even LED indicators!
A new style and look for the flashing - cool design for the flashing light.
Hard switching flashing lights, especially LED indicators go on and off stupidly and
boringly - with the "m.wave" they let the flashers
wave-like light up. An absolutely new look of flashing light - ultra small and light,
practically just a piece of cable with a tiny device in candy size.
ideal for any type of converted and styled motorcycles or cars,
to attract more attention.
- Unique fade-in/fade-out effect
- Ultra small and light, practically only one piece of cable
with a tiny device in candy size
- Ideal for custom bikes and conversions with limited space -
big standard flasher relays or load resistors are a thing of the past
- installation e.g. in the handlebar tube, frame tube or cable harness possible
- near to load independent (min. 1 Watt)
- Function complete with digital semiconductor technology.
Control via microprocessor. No mechanics, no coils, no contacts
- Always constant and correct flashing frequency therefore suitable for almost all
LED indicators, all micro indicators, halogen indicators, 10 Watt indicators, 21 Watt indicators
- Function e.g. with 4 indicators or 2 bar end indicators
- Instant, lossless, brighter flashing
- Super simple connection only via two cables - simply connect in series
- absolutely waterproof and vibration-resistant since completely potted
- short-circuit proof, automatic overload protection. Switches up to 100 Watt power.
- no heat generation in operation
- Operating voltage from 5V to 18V
- also suitable for 6 V turn signals
- Quality 'made in Germany' - by motogadget
is to find the original relay and simply replace it with the "m-Flash".
The "m.wave" cannot replace the push-button control when using push-button fittings. Search for a flasher relay for push-buttons,
find it under the article number MG-RE.
NOT suitable for HD motorcycles.
Specifications and features
|housing L x W x H||18 mm x 13 mm x 9.5 mm|
|Length of connection cable||ca. 2 x 50 mm|
|Weight||ca. 4 g|
Translated from German by DeepL
Customers also purchased