LED-HEADLIGHT by Highsider, black, "E"-marked
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
If you can't put this article into the shopping cart, we will inform you when the article is available again.
Please enter your e-mail address and confirm the incoming mail. Thanks.
This results in an additional shipping time,
which you can see in the field at the top right (below the price).
This information is subject to change, as it is based on our experience.
or based on the information provided by the supplier or the manufacturer.
We ask for your understanding!
Innovative power LED spotlight with parking light and round, clear glass.
The metal housing has a high-gloss black lacquer finish and features a
as well as an asymmetrical reflector.
The unusual design and perfect technology of the
HIGHSIDER series make the spotlight a highlight!
- Attention, only for the right-hand traffic admitted -
- Brand: HIGHSIDER
- Model: Reno Type 3
- Usage: main headlights
- Illuminant: LED
- Shape: round
- Housing material: metal
- Housing colour: high-gloss black
- Glass: clear
- Colour of the insert: chrome-plated
- Color of the screen: black
- Reflector shape: Asymmetrical - only approved for right-hand traffic
- Mounting: lateral, with M8 threaded bolt
- Approval: E-mark
- Low beam: Power consumption: at 12 volts 18 watts, approx. 1132 lumens
- High beam: Power consumption: at 12 volts 30 watts, approx. 1770 lumens
- Parking light: Power consumption: at 12 Volt 0.7 Watt
- 7" headlight
- Housing diameter: approx. 200 mm
- Diameter headlight insert: approx. 178 mm
- depth: approx. 160 mm
- Distance of the mounting holes (middle - middle): approx. 170 mm
- Distance mounting hole (middle) to end of housing: approx. 90 mm
Connections on the reflector in the headlight housing
- Black cable = ground (-)
- Red cable = low beam (+)
- White cable = main beam (+)
- Brown cable = parking light (+)
Including mating connector (connection plug) with 210 mm cable,
for H4 halogen bulbs, connections
- Green cable = ground (-)
- Blue cable = main beam (+)
- White cable = low beam (+)
Translated from German by DeepL