The tank is equipped with some craftsmanship and inventiveness to
almost all motorcycles to install. Through the wide tunnel is the tank
Great for motorcycles with a thick upper frame tube.
(Eg: Yamaha SR 500 or Triumpg Bonneville "OIF" from year 1971) The tank
is supplied "raw" and can be sanded and painted as desired.
- Overall length: approx. 465 mm
- Height: about 215 mm
- Width at the back: approx. 190 mm
- Max. Width: approx. 240 mm
- Tunnel width (front in height of the receiving eyes): approx. 115 mm
- Tunnel width max .: approx. 140 mm
- 1 tank
- 1 tank lid
- 2 Keys
- 1 fuel tap
A pressure report for registration at the TÜV is NOT included.
This you usually get for about 10-20 € at the local Kühlerbauer or
Medical specialist. Self-adhesive nameplates for registration can be found at
our article number " TY-PS ".
Customers also purchased
27,84 EUR RRP 34,80 EUR you save 20% (6,96 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs