Oil temperature direct meter - the life insurance for your engine.
The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80°C. High revs before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you can see a direct temperature gauge, which is screwed in instead of the original oil dipstick.
So the conversion is done in just a few simple steps.
Measuring range from 20°-140°C.
Suitable for the following KTM models from 2003 with sight glass:
- LC4 models from 2003 (Super Moto, SMC, Prestige, Duke, Enduro, Adventure)
- KTM LC 8 Super Duke
- KTM LC 8 Super Moto
- KTM LC 8 Super Enduro
- KTM LC 8 Adventure and Adventure S
- KTM 990 Adventure and Adventure S
- KTM 990 Super Duke
- KTM 990 Super Moto
To be on the safe side, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or the oil dipstick:
- Dimensions: Length A (thread + dipstick): 116 mm
- Diameter thread B: almost 23 mm
- Thread pitch C: 3 mm
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that pays for itself very quickly.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.