The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80°C. High revs before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you can see a direct temperature gauge, which is screwed in instead of the original oil dipstick.
So the conversion is done in just a few simple steps.
Measuring range from 20°-140°C.
Suitable for the following DUCATI models with wet clutch:
- 600 SS (only for models with toothed belt)
- 750 SS (only for models with toothed belt)
- 900 SS (only for models with toothed belt)
- Monster (only for models with toothed belt)
- S 4 (only for models with toothed belt)
- possibly also HUSQVARNA 610 E Super Moto + CAGIVA Elefant
NOT suitable for motorcycles with dry clutch.
To be on the safe side, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or the oil dipstick:
- Thread diameter B: approx. 22 mm
- Oil dipstick / temperature sensor length A: approx. 23 mm (incl. thread and O-ring)
- Thread pitch C: approx. 1.5 mm
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that pays for itself very quickly.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.
Customers also purchased
43,19 EUR RRP 46,95 EUR you save 8% (3,76 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs