Oil temperature direct meter - the life insurance for your engine.
The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80°C. High revs before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you can see a temperature direct meter, which is mounted instead of the original oil dipstick.
So the conversion is done in just a few simple steps.
Measuring range from 20°-140°C.
Suitable for the following HD models:
- XR-1000 / XR1000 1983-1984
- Hugger / Custom / Deluxe / Custom
- Sportster XLH 1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH 1200 1988-1995
- Sportster XLH 883 1987-2003
To be on the safe side, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or the oil dipstick:
- Rubber stopper diameter: 30/32 mm
- Rubber stopper length: 30mm
- Oil dipstick/temperature sensor length+rubber plug: approx. 108 mm
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that quickly pays for itself.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.