Oil temperature direct meter - the life insurance for your engine.
The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80°C. High revs before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you can see a direct temperature gauge, which replaces the original oil dipstick or oil filler plug
is mounted. So the conversion is done in just a few simple steps.
Measuring range from 20°-140°C.
Suitable for the following Honda models:
- Honda CX 500 C/SC/Euro/Turbo/NC27
- GL500 / GL500
- GL650 / GL650
- VT 500 / VT500 C/E
- VT 600 / VT600 C
- XL 600V / XL600V Transalp
- XL 650V / XL650V Transalp
- CBX 550 / CBX550 F/F2
- CBX 650 / CBX650C/Turbo
- CBR 600 / CBR600 F -'95
- NTV 650 / NTV650 Revere
- NT 650 / NT650V Deauville
- NT 700 / NT700 V Deauville
- XLV 650 / XLV650
- XLV 750 / XLV750 R
- XRV 650 / XRV650 Africa Twin
- XRV750 / XRV750 Africa Twin
- CB750 / CB750 F2
- CBX 750 / CBX750 F
- VF 750 / VF750 F
- VT750 / VT750 C1
- VT 750 / VT750 Black Widow
- CB1000 / CB1000
- CBR 1000 / CBR1000 F
- VF 1000 / VF1000 F
To be on the safe side, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or the oil dipstick:
- Thread diameter B: approx. 24 mm
- Oil dipstick/temperature sensor length A: approx. 78 mm (incl. thread and O-ring)
- Thread pitch C: approx. 3 mm
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that pays for itself very quickly.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs