Oil temperature direct meter - the life insurance for your engine.
The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80°C. High revs before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you can see a direct temperature gauge, which replaces the original oil dipstick or the oil filler plug
is mounted. So the conversion is done in just a few simple steps.
Measuring range from 20°-140°C.
Suitable for the following SUZUKI models:
- GSX550 / GSX550
- GSF 600 / GSF600 Bandits
- GSX 600 / GSX600 F
- GSX-R 600 / GSX-R600 2001-2005
- RF600 / RF600
- LS650 / LS650 Savage
- SV 650 / SV650 (also suitable for Hyosong GV650/GV 650 and other motorcycles with this engine)
- DL 650V electricity
- GSF 650 / GSF650 Bandit/S
- GSX 750 / GSX750 ES/EF/F/K
- GSX-R 750 / GSX-R750 ...-1995
- VS 750 / VS750 intruders
- VS 800 / VS800/GL intruders
- VZ 800 / VZ800 Marauder
- RF900 / RF900
- GSX-R 1000 / GSX-R1000 ...-2004
- GS 1100 / GS1100 G
- GSX 1100 / GSX1100 E 1985-
- GSX 1100 / GSX1100 ES/EF/F
- GSX-R 1100 / GSX-R1100 W
- GSX-R 1100 / GSX-R1100 all
- GSF 1200 / GSF1200 Bandit/S
- GSF 1250 / GSF1250 Bandit/S
- GSX1200 / GSX1200
To be on the safe side, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or the oil dipstick:
- Thread diameter B: approx. 20 mm
- Oil dipstick/temperature sensor length A: approx. 23 mm including thread and O-ring
- Thread pitch C: approx. 1.5 mm
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that pays for itself very quickly.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.