Oil temperature direct meter - the life insurance for your engine.
The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80°C. High revs before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you can see a direct temperature gauge, which replaces the original oil dipstick or the oil filler plug
is mounted . So the conversion is done in just a few simple steps.
Measuring range from 20°-140°C.
Suitable for the following SUZUKI models:
- GSX-R 600 / GSXR 600 / GSX R600 2006-
- GSR600 / GSR600
- GSX-R 750 / GSXR 750 / GSX R750 2006-
- GSX-R 1000 / GSXR 1000 Year 2005-
- VL800 / VL800 Volusia
- GSX 1300/ GSX1300R Hayabusa
also suitable for:
- Cagiva RAPTOR 650+1000
To be on the safe side, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or the oil dipstick:
- Thread diameter B: approx. 20 mm
- Oil dipstick/temperature sensor length A: approx. 12 mm (incl. thread and O-ring)
- Thread pitch C: approx. 1.5 mm
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that pays for itself very quickly.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs