Quality continuous air filter with significantly more air flow than original or K & N air filters.
Where the original air filter is made of paper, this tuning filter has a metal mesh outside, and
a fine fabric inside. Fully washable - oiling is not necessary. Ideal for Caferacer
Scrambler or chopper conversion.
Attention: Due to the higher air flow, the carburetor must be re-tuned as
otherwise too lean a mixture may overheat the engine and cause damage.
Experience has shown that 4-strokes are equipped with nozzles larger by approx. 25-30 numbers (eg
from size 100 to 125-130); the nozzle needle make a ring higher).
For 2-stroke, the nozzle assembly must be even higher.
These are only guideline values! Decisive is always the right candle image, this should
immediately after full load operation always be "fawn brown".
This air filter is designed for competitive use, the intake noise is louder. Therefore
generally only registrable for older models (before approx. 1983, please check with TÜV).
Suitable models are for example:
- CB 550 / CB550 SC
- CB 750 / CB750 K / F
- CB 900 / CB900 until year 82
- CB 1000 / CB1000
- CB 1100 / CB1100 F
- CBX 1050 / CBX1050
- GPz 750 / Gpz750
- GPz 900 / GPz900
- KZ 750 / KZ750 LTD
- KZ 1000 / KZ1000 year 81-82
- KZ 1100 / KZ1100 year 81-82
- KZ 1300 / KZ1300 year 81-82
- GS 650 / GS650 year 80-85
- GS 700 / GS700 year 80-85
- GS 750 / GS750 year 80-85
- GS 850 / GS850 year 80-85
- GS 1000 / GS1000 year 80-85
- GS 1150 / GS1150 year 80-85
(INCL.GSX / KATANA)
- XJ550 / XJ550
- XJ 600 / XJ600
- XJ 650 / XJ650
- XJ 750 / XJ750
- XJ 900 / XJ900
- FJ 600 / FJ600
- FJ 1100 / FJ1100
- XS 1100 / XS1100 year 80-81
- FJ 1200 / FJ1200 year 93
- For carburettor flanges with 54-58 mm diameter.
- total length of the filter: about 90mm (including rubber connector)
- Maximum diameter at the widest point (lower ring): 74 mm
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs