REAR FRAME Customizing Kit, f. BMW R80/100 Monoshock-Modelle, incl. material expertise
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
The rear frame customizing kit for the professional or hobby screwdriver:
Thanks to the modular design, individual
adjustments, such as changes in angle or length, can be
made to this rear frame.
All parts are made to measure and must basically be
can only be welded. The adapter pieces fit
sucking into the pipe ends, the ends of the pipe connections
are milled to the corresponding angles and radii.
Additionally included are 4 welding eyes for a
Seat attachment, as well as 2 welding eyes for the rear
indicators. After welding, the
rear frame can
be bolted as usual.
The originalSuspension strut can be taken over.
For trouble-free registration with TÜV, the rear frame KIT
a material appraisal/material data sheet enclosed
- Total length: approx.460mm
- Length to bend: approx. 260mm
- Pipe thickness: approx. 2mm
- Inner diameter (pipe): approx. 21mm
- Outer diameter (pipe): approx. 25mm
- Pipe distance (measured outside): approx.225mm
- Pipe to be welded on (long): approx. 300mm
- Pipe to be welded on (short): approx. 195mm
Suitable for the following BMW R models
- R80(with monoshock*)
- R100 (with monoshock*)
- also suitable for many other BMW R-models with Monoshock*
(Please compare dimensions before buying)
*(Monoshock = Monolever = 1 Shock = 1-Arm-Swingarm)
scope of supply
- 1x rear frame loop (25mm x 2mm)
- 3x CNC milled/turned adapter pieces
- support left milled in angle/radius
- 1x cross-connection with milled radius
- 4x welding eyes for seat plate
- 2x welding eyes for indicator fastening
- 1x material test/material data sheet
The matching seat base plate can be found in our shopunder the article number "SB-GR".
Further suitable accessories to equip the base plate with a bench
can be found under the following article numbers:
|Seat base plate|
|610 x 330 x 10 mm||SB-RET|
|450 x 250 x 8 mm||SB-UPB|
|black, slightly grained (large)||KL-1S|
|black, grained (large)||KL-B1S|
|520 x 250 x 15 mm||MO-OS|
Under the article number "KA-BAU" you will find a suitable wiring harness for
the rear electrical system (for tail light and indicators).
This saves the removal of the original wiring harness when customizing
the motorcycle. The original wiring harness can thus remain in the original rear frame.
If a journey is imminent, the original frame can be reinstalled in a few easy steps.
This means, for example, that the advantages of the suitcase set and those of the large two-man bench seat can continue to be used f
Rear frames for the other BMW models can also be found in the shop.
Free delivery within Germany!
Translated from German by DeepL
Customers also purchased
9,42 EUR RRP 9,92 EUR you save 5% (0,50 EUR)
55,72 EUR RRP 58,66 EUR you save 5% (2,93 EUR)