The resistor CBW1 provides a required electrical load for its vehicle
available, which leads to the correct setting of the dip switch that
It does not lead to an error message in the cockpit with accessory turn signals. also
is given a reliability. In the event of failure of the accessories turn signals
An electronic fault will immediately display an error message in the cockpit.
The CBW1 can also be used on vehicles with original LED turn signals
be used. Up to 2 channels can be operated, for example
Turn signal in the back left and turn signal in the back right.
The following resistance values can be set
- 150 ohms
- 170 ohms
- 240 ohms
- 300 ohms
- 400 ohms
- 600 ohms
- 1200 ohms
- Height: about 11 mm
- Width: approx. 31 mm (without straps)
- Width: approx. 46 mm (with straps)
- Length: about 40 mm
- Cable length: about 200mm with pins
- yellow = input channel 1 (+)
- Orange = output channel 1 (+)
- Blue = input channel 2 (+)
- red = output channel 2 (+)
- gray = input mass (-)
- Black = output ground (-)
- 1 piece
• Up to 2 channels can be operated.
• The connection is explained exactly in the operating instructions!
Customers also purchased