Maintenance-free mini battery
With its 12 V 0.8 Ah, this battery is completely sufficient for the power supply on motorcycles with Kickstarter. In contrast
to the battery eliminator (see shop), this rechargeable battery delivers limited electricity for the lighting system even when the engine is not running.
The advantages over the conventional battery
- Enormous weight savings (up to 2.8 kg!)
- Space gain / free triangle
- No maintenance
- K leakage, so l ageunabhängiger installation possible
- no more acid damage
- Width: about 96mm
- Height: approx.61mm
- Depth: approx.25mm
Requires 12 volts and kick starter, for example: (without guarantee)
- Yamaha XT, RD 350, SR 500, XT 600 K, TT 600, SRX 600, DT 400 ...
- Suzuki RG 500, RGV 250, GS 400/500 (not E), GT 185/250/500, TM 400, T 125/250/350/500, DR 125, 250, 350,
400, 500 and 650, MTX 80, 200
- Honda XR, XL 350/500/600, CB 350, CB 500, CM 125/200/250, MB5, CBR 600 F1, F2 u. F3
- Kawasaki: KMX 125, KLX (without E-starter), KLR 250, GPZ,
- Husqvarna, KTM, BSA, BMW, Norton, Triumph, Harley Davidson and many others.
scope of delivery
- Quality battery ready for connection (identical in construction to the battery in the illustration, other manufacturers)
NOTE: These mini batteries originally come from the alarm system area, but have also proven themselves on motorcycles.
You leave our house checked and summoned.
Tip : Pay attention to vibration-free assembly (e.g. with foam rubber).
You can find more information in this video:
Motorcycling without a battery, with a battery eliminator
Legal notice : We expressly accept no liability for direct or indirect damage caused by installing this battery.
Notice according to the Battery Ordinance (BatterieVO)
In connection with the sale of batteries of rechargeable batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries or rechargeable batteries,
we are obliged to point out the following in accordance with the Battery Ordinance:
Batteries may not be disposed of with household rubbish. You are legally obliged to return used batteries as end consumers
Committed. You can use batteries at the point of sale or in their immediate vicinity (e.g. at the municipal collection point
or in retail stores) free of charge. You can also send batteries back to us freely by post.
Batteries or rechargeable batteries that contain pollutants are marked with the symbol of a crossed out garbage can. Close to
Garbage can symbol is the chemical name of the pollutant. "CD" stands for cadmium, "Pb" for = lead and "Hg" for mercury
GB: 12V maintanance free battery, rechargeable.
FR: 12V accumulateur.
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs