Maintenance-free mini battery
With its 12 V 0.8 Ah, this battery is completely sufficient for powering motorcycles with kick starters. In contrast
In addition to the battery eliminator (see shop), this battery still supplies a limited amount of power for the lighting system even when the engine is not running.
The advantages over the conventional battery
- Enormous weight savings (up to 2.8 kg!)
- Gaining space / free frame triangle
- K leakage, so l ageunabhängiger installation possible
- no more acid damage
- Width: approx. 96mm
- Height: approx. 61mm
- Depth: approx 25mm
Requirements are 12 volts and a kick starter, for example: (without guarantee)
- Yamaha XT, RD 350, SR 500, XT 600 K, TT 600, SRX 600, DT 400 ...
- Suzuki RG 500, RGV 250, GS 400/500 (not E), GT 185/250/500, TM 400, T 125/250/350/500, DR 125, 250, 350,
400, 500 and 650, MTX 80, 200
- Honda XR, XL 350/500/600, CB 350, CB 500, CM 125/200/250, MB5, CBR 600 F1, F2 and F3
- Kawasaki: KMX 125, KLX (without electric starter), KLR 250, GPZ,
- Husqvarna, KTM, BSA, BMW, Norton, Triumph, Harley Davidson and many others.
scope of delivery
- Quality battery ready for connection (identical to the battery in the picture, other manufacturer)
NOTE: These mini batteries originally come from the alarm system area, but have also proven themselves on motorcycles.
You leave our house checked and summoned.
Tip : Pay attention to vibration-free assembly (e.g. with foam rubber).
You can also find more information in this video:
Motorcycling without a battery, with a battery eliminator
Legal notice : We expressly assume no liability for direct or indirect damage caused by the installation of this battery.
Note according to the Battery Ordinance (BatterieVO)
In connection with the sale of batteries for rechargeable batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries or rechargeable batteries,
we are obliged to inform you of the following in accordance with the Battery Ordinance:
Batteries may not be disposed of with household rubbish. You are legal to return used batteries as an end user
Committed. You can return batteries after use at the point of sale or in their immediate vicinity (e.g. at municipal collection points
or in the trade) free of charge. You can also send batteries back to us free of charge by post.
Batteries or rechargeable batteries that contain harmful substances are marked with the symbol of a crossed out garbage can. Close to the
The garbage can symbol is the chemical name of the pollutant. "CD" stands for cadmium, "Pb" for = lead and "Hg" for mercury
GB: 12V maintanance free battery, rechargeable.
FR: 12V accumulateur.
Customers also purchased
8,82 EUR RRP 9,80 EUR you save 10% (0,98 EUR)
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs