Elegant analog speedometer in a black housing.
Minimalist replacement for the original speedometer. Unfortunately, the processing of the case is a bit in places
poor (small paint defects, really nothing dramatic).
The speedometer comes ready to install, a complete mounting kit is included.
The scale ranges up to 160 km / h and is illuminated in blue.
- Instrument installation diameter (diameter) 60 mm
- Outer diameter at the upper edge (outer diameter) 67.5 mm
- Total length (without cable): 56 mm
- Connection for the speedometer cable M12x1 (fits almost all models!)
- Square connection for the shaft: approx. 2.5 x 2.5 mm (standard size)
- The speedometer works mechanically - K value of 1.4 and thus fits almost everyone
Motorcycles with trip odometer
- Indicator lights (high beam, neutral, indicators)
Here is the cable assignment:
black - ground for backlight
black - ground for high beam, indicator control light
yellow - plus for turn signal indicator light
red - plus for backlight
blue - plus for high beam indicator light
green - plus for neutral indicator light (connect ignition plus here)
white - ground for neutral indicator light (connect the neutral switch here)
If you are not sure which gear ratio your motorcycle has, you can find out for yourself
whether this instrument will display the speed correctly.
The K-value can be determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the wheel (using a tape measure or by rolling).
- Unscrew the shaft from the speedometer. Carry out 10 revolutions with the wheel while doing the revolutions of the now
counting visible squares.
- Calculation: K = 10 x number of revolutions of the square divided by the wheel circumference in cm.
- Round the result to one place after the decimal point
(There are actually only speedometers with K values 1.0 and 1.4).
Excellent for converting a Cafer Racer or Chopper.
GB: Small Speedometer, 60mm, black, 160km / h, 1.4k with control lights
Customers also purchased