SPEEDOMETER 60mm, incl. CONTROL LIGHTS, K=1,4
incl. 19 % VAT
Elegant, absolutely high-quality analog speedometer in a polished stainless steel cup.
Minimalist replacement for the original speedometer.
The speedometer comes ready to install, a complete mounting kit is included.
The scale ranges up to 140 km / h and is illuminated in white.
- Instrument installation diameter (diameter) 60 mm
- Outer diameter at the chrome rim (outer diameter) 66.5 mm
- Total length / lenght (without cable): 53mm
- Connection for the speedometer cable M12x1 (fits almost all models!)
- Square connection for the shaft: approx. 2.5 x 2.5 mm (standard size)
- The speedometer works mechanically
- K value of 1.4 and therefore fits almost all motorcycles
- with trip odometer
- 4 indicator lights (high beam, neutral, oil pressure, turn signals)
If you are not sure which gear ratio your motorcycle has, you can find out for yourself
whether this instrument will display the speed correctly. The K-value can be determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the wheel (using a tape measure or by rolling).
- Unscrew the shaft from the speedometer. Carry out 10 revolutions with the wheel while counting the revolutions of the now visible square.
- Calculation: K = 10 x number of revolutions of the square divided by the wheel circumference in cm.
- Round the result to one place behind the decimal point (there are actually only speedometers with K values of 1.0 and 1.4).
Excellent for converting a Cafer Racer or Chopper.
GB: Small speedometer / speedo
FR: Petit tachymètre / compteur
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs