SPEEDOMETER, black, 60mm, K=1,4
If you can't put this article into the shopping cart, we will inform you when the article is available again.
Please enter your e-mail address and confirm the incoming mail. Thanks.
Elegant analog speedometer
in a black cup.
Minimalistic replacement for the original tachometer, TÜV-compliant.
The speedometer comes ready to install, a complete mounting kit is included.
is included in the scope of delivery.
The scale reaches up to 140 km/h and is illuminated in white.
- Instrument mounting diameter 60 mm
- Outer diameter at the rim (outer diameter) 66.5 mm
- Total length/lenght (without cable): 53mm
- Connection for the speedometer cable M12x1 (fits almost all models!)
- Square connection for the shaft: approx. 2.5 x 2.5 mm (standard size)
- The speedometer works mechanically
- K-value from 1.4
If you are not sure what ratio your motorcycle has, then
you can also find out for yourself whether this instrument increases the speed
is going to indicate correctly. The K-value can be determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the wheel (using a tape measure or by unrolling).
- Unscrew the shaft from the speedometer. 10 turns with the wheel and
count the revolutions of the now visible square.
- Calculation: K=10 x the number of revolutions of the square divided by the circumference of the wheel in cm.
- Round the result to one place after the decimal point (there are actually only speedometers with
the K-values 1.0 and 1.4).
Excellent for Cafer Racer or Chopper conversion.
GB: Small speedometer / speedo
FR: Petit tachymètre / compteur
Translated from German by DeepL
Customers also purchased
47,86 EUR RRP 50,38 EUR you save 5% (2,52 EUR)