Stainless steel speedometer 60mm
Elegant analog speedometer in a black cup.
Minimalist replacement for the original speedometer.
The speedometer comes ready to install, a complete mounting kit is included.
The scale ranges up to 140 km / h and is illuminated in white.
- Instrument installation diameter (diameter) 60 mm
- Outer diameter at the edge (outer diameter) 66.5 mm
- Total length / lenght (without cable): 53mm
- Connection for the speedometer cable M12x1 (fits almost all models!)
- Square connection for the shaft: approx. 2.5 x 2.5 mm (standard size)
- The speedometer works mechanically
- K value of 1.4
If you are not sure which gear ratio your motorcycle has, you can find out for yourself
whether this instrument will display the speed correctly. The K-value can be determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the wheel (using a tape measure or by rolling).
- Unscrew the shaft from the speedometer. Carry out 10 revolutions with the wheel and count the revolutions of the now visible square.
- Calculation: K = 10 x number of revolutions of the square divided by the wheel circumference in cm.
- Round the result to one place behind the decimal point (there are actually only speedometers with K values 1.0 and 1.4).
Excellent for converting a Cafer Racer or Chopper.
GB: Small speedometer / speedo
FR: Petit tachymètre / compteur
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs