Shapely mini-tachometer with black dial.
Minimalist replacement for the original speedo. The speedometer
comes ready to mount in the chrome cup, a mounting kit (see photo)
lies by. The scale reaches up to 220 km / h and is illuminated.
The odometer has odometer.
- Instrument mounting diameter: 60 mm
- Outer diameter at the edge of the chrome (outer diameter): 67 mm
- Total length / length (without cable): 78mm
- Connection for the speedometer cable M12 thread.
- Square connection for the shaft: approx. 2.5 x 2.5 mm (standard size)
- The speedometer works mechanically
- K value of 1.4 and therefore suitable for the vast majority of motorcycles / all
Japanese. All old motorcycles usually work with a K-value of 1.0.
If you are not sure what translation your motorcycle has, then
You can also find out for yourself if this instrument is the speed
will show correctly. The K value can be determined as follows:
- Measure the circumference of the wheel (by means of tape measure or by unrolling).
- Unscrew the shaft from the speedometer. Carry out 10 turns with the wheel and
counting the revolutions of the now visible square.
- Calculation: K = 10 times the number of revolutions of the square divided by the circumference of the wheel in cm.
- round the result to a place behind the decimal point (there are only tachos with
the K values 1.0 and 1.4).
Ideal as a cheap replacement for the incredibly expensive original instruments, but also great
suitable for cafe-racer conversion.
FR: Petit tachymètre / compteur
Customers also purchased