- Perfect for naked bikes -
- High-strength aluminum, brushed, with laser engraving ABM incl. Scaling
- Clamping range Ø22,2 mm
- Available in different anodized colors
- Tested - according to the latest requirements
- with certificate
- The handlebar assembly is only possible on motorcycles with corresponding risers with Ø 22.2 mm handlebar clamp.
- All cables and Bowden cables must be routed so that they are free from kinking and tension during all steering and compression movements and there is sufficient distance to chafe marks.
- The brake hoses must not fall below a bending radius of 40 mm. At full steering angle, with the engine running, on both sides of the engine speed must not change.
- It is important to ensure a functional position of all controls located on the handlebars, even at full steering angle. The hand brake cylinder or the reservoir must be in functional working position.
- Pay attention to the free movement of the handlebar, its attachments and sufficient steering angle on each side. The handlebar must be easy to move from steering stop to steering stop.
- After assembly, check the function of the brake, clutch, throttle, lights and horn.
Scope of delivery: 1 piece
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs