Suited for all four-stroke motorbike engines (aspirated and injection)
Increases engine performance. Removes deposits in the fuel system, on valves, spark plugs and in the combustion chamber and prevents renewed formation. This also reduces fuel consumption. Protects the entire fuel system from corrosion. Prevents carburetor icing. Cat tested.
- optimizes engine performance
- protects fuel system against corrosion
- reduces residues
- environmentally friendly
- tested for catalytic converters
- increases operational reliability
- for carburetor and fuel-injection engines
- highly economical
- reduces the risk of knocking combustion
- normalizes gasoline consumption and exhaust emissions values
Base = additive mixture in liquid carrier
Color / appearance = light yellow, clear
Regulation on Flammable = A II
Liquids Class (Germany)
Flash point = >61 °C
Pour point = - 45 °C
Form = liquid
Odor = characteristic
Viscosity at 40 °C = <7 mm²/s
Density at 15 °C = 0,765 g/cm³
Areas of application:
Added to fuel for all four-stroke motorbike engines (aspirated and injection).
125 ml Motorbike 4T Bike-Additive is sufficient for 15 to 20 litres of fuel. Add every time you fill up.
Delivery contents: 1 piece, 125 ml
Our information is based on thorough research and may be considered reliable, although not legally binding.
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs