Full floater BRAKE DISK from EBC for Yamaha SR500 / SR400
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
EBC Prolite Full Floater brake disc with ABE..
.on request also for many other models available!
new, absolutely high-quality EBC brake disc replaces
the heavy, rigid original brake disc by a Full Floater brake
disc. The elaborate production of this brake disc
offers decisive advantages when braking. The
forged, drilled and ground HPSR steel
brake ring can expand freely without deformation even during multiple braking operations (e.g. during
pass rides or in racing).Here too, the low carbon content of the
HPSR steel used proves itself, as it ensures a very small change in the steel under
continuous thermal stress of heating and cooling during heavy use
making an EBC Full Floater brake disc a significant increase in
Here are all the advantages of this brake disc at a glance
- No distortion of the brake disc even under maximum load
- No glazing of the brake surface, friction value therefore remains constant
- Bored brake surface with optimised hole pattern
- Galvanised against corrosion
- Anodised aluminium hub!
- Much lighter than the original brake disc: only 1.88 kg instead of 2.24 kg. Therefore less unsprung mass
- better response of the front wheel fork
- Lowest manufacturing tolerances
- Independent, sporty design
- with ABE. Also for almost all other motorcycles available (please inquire)
- First class workmanship, 100% Made in UK,
free shipping within Germany!
Please note that the delivery time may be 4-7 working days,
as this item is not in stock!
Translated from German by DeepL
Customers also purchased