The motorcycle engine can only be fully loaded from an oil temperature of 80°C. High revs before reaching
this temperature will result in excessive engine wear.
Here you can see a direct temperature gauge, which replaces the original oil dipstick or the oil filler plug
is mounted. So the conversion is done in just a few simple steps.
Measuring range from 20°-140°C.
Suitable for models:
- HONDA CB600 Hornet
- HONDA CB600F 2004-
- HONDA VT1100 C1
- Suitable for various Enfield models
- Yamaha TTR600 , Bj . 1998 to 2004
To be on the safe side, please compare the following dimensions with the original oil filler plug or the oil dipstick:
- Thread diameter B: almost 20 mm
- Oil dipstick/temperature sensor length A: approx. 132 mm (incl. thread and O-ring)
- Thread pitch C: approx. 2.5 mm
Full 2 year guarantee. A sensible investment that quickly pays for itself.
The logo in the oil thermometer may vary, but the manufacturer is always the same.
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs