REAR FRAME Customizing Kit, f. BMW R80/100 models with Paralever, incl. material expertise
incl. 19 % VAT
The rear frame customizing kit for the professional or hobby screwdriver: Due
to the modular design, individual
adjustments, such as angle or length changes, can be
made to this rear frame.
The adapters fit
suckingly into the pipe ends, the ends of the pipe connections
are milled to the corresponding angles and radii.
Additionally included are 4 weld-on brackets for one
seat attachment and 2 weld-on brackets for the rear
indicators. After welding the
rear frame can be bolted as usual,
the original shock absorber can be taken over.
For trouble-free registration with TÜV, the rear frame KIT
a material appraisal/material data sheet is enclosed.
- Total length: approx.460mm
- Length to bend: approx. 260mm
- Pipe thickness: approx. 2mm
- Inner diameter (pipe): approx. 21mm
- Outer diameter (pipe): approx. 25mm
- Pipe distance (measured outside): approx.225mm
- Welded-on pipe (long): approx. 280mm
- Welded-on pipe (short): approx. 190mm
Suitable for the following BMW R models
- R80(with paralever)
- R100 (with paralever)
- also suitable for many other BMW R models with Paralever
(Please compare dimensions before purchase)
scope of supply
- 1x rear frame loop (25mm x 2mm)
- 3x CNC milled/turned adapter supports
- milled left angle/radius
- 1x cross-connection with milled radii
- 4x welds for seat plate-
- 2x welds for indicator attachment
- 1x material test/material data sheet
You will find the matching seat base plate in our shop under
the article number "SB-GR".
Suitable accessories for adding a bench seat to the base plate can be
found under the following article numbers:
|Seat base plate|
|610 x 330 x 10 mm||SB-RET|
|450 x 250 x 8 mm||SB-UPB|
|black, slightly grained (large)||KL-1S|
|black, grained (large)||KL-B1S|
|520 x 250 x 15 mm||MO-OS|
Under the article number "KA-BAU" you will find a suitable wiring harness
for the rear electrics (for taillight & turn signals).
This saves the removal of the original wiring harness when customizing
the motorcycle. The original wiring harness can thus remain in the original rear frame.
If a journey is imminent, the original frame can be
reinstalled in a few easy steps. This means, for example, that the advantages of the suitcase set and
those of the large two-man bench seat can continue to be used for touring.
Rear frames for the other BMW models can also be found in the shop.
Free delivery within Germany!
Translated from German by DeepL
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs