REAR FRAME Customizing Kit for BMW R80/100 Twinshock-Models, incl. material expertise
incl. 19 % VAT
The rear frame customizing kit for the professional or hobby screwdriver.
Due to the modular principle, individual adaptations, such as angle or angle, can be made to this rear frame
Length changes are made.
All parts are made to measure and basically only need to be welded. The adapters fit
sucking in the pipe ends, the ends of the pipe connections are milled to the appropriate angles and radii.
In addition, there are 4 weld eyelets for a seat attachment, as well as 2 weld eyelets for the rear
Blinker. After welding, the rear frame can be bolted as usual.
The original strut can be taken over.
For trouble-free registration with TÜV, the Heckrahmen-KIT has a material report or
Material data sheet enclosed .
- Overall length: ca.460mm
- Pipe thickness: about 2mm
- Inner diameter (tube): approx. 21mm
- Outer diameter (tube): approx. 25mm
- Pipe distance (measured outside): ca.225mm
- Welded pipe (long): approx. 300mm
- Welded pipe (short): approx. 195mm
Suitable for the following BMW R models:
- R80 (with Twinshock *)
- R100 (with Twinshock *)
* (Twinshock = Duolever = 2 shock absorbers = 2-arm swingarm)
- 1x rear frame loop (25mm x 2mm)
- 4x CNC machined / turned adapter pieces
- 2 welded connections for struts
- Milled support left and right at an angle / radius
- 1x cross connection with milled radii
- 4x welded eyelets for bench seat
- 2x weld-on eyelets for blinker attachment
- 1x material report / material data sheet
A matching seat base plate can be found in our shop under the item number SB-GR ,
A complete, matching seat can be found under the item numbers SB-KON and SB-KO2 configure yourself.
Further accessories for seat construction can be found under the following article numbers:
|Bench base plate|
|610 x 330 x 10 mm||SB-RET|
|450 x 250 x 8 mm||SB-UPB|
|silver / gray||KL-SI|
|black, slightly grained (large)||KL-1S|
|black, grained (large)||KL-B1S|
|520 x 250 x 15 mm||MOSS|
Under the article number KA-BAU you will find a suitable wiring harness for the rear electrics (for tail light & turn signals).
This saves the removal of the original wiring harness in an individualization of the motorcycle. The original wiring harness can
thus remain in the original rear frame. Should a trip be pending, the original frame can be retrieved in a few easy steps
be used. Thus, for example, the benefits of the luggage set and the benefits of the large 2-man seat for tours
continue to be used.
, which replaces the original plastic mudguard of all BMW-R models.
Rear frame for the other BMW models can also be found in the shop.
Free shipping within Germany!
Customers also purchased