Classic, elegant headlight with clear glass pane and curved silk-matt black lamp pot,
similar to the English LUCAS headlights.
Very shapely, classically simple clear glass headlight with metal housing and plastic lens.
Including rubber cap, lamp plug, retaining clip and parking light bulb and socket.
Ideal for classic conversions, but also great as a replacement for the often incredibly expensive original headlights.
Well suited to e.g. Yamaha SR 500, XS400 and XS 650, Kawasaki W 650, CB 450, 750 (Four), Z 900/1000,
Ducati Monster, Moto Guzzi LeMans, Triumph Bonneville and many others.
- Ø reflector: approx. 170mm
- Ø total: approx. 190mm
- Distance between the mounting holes: 170 mm
- Depth (measured from the middle of the lamp holder to the rear end of the lamp pot): approx. 90mm
- Ø of the cable entry: approx. 50mm.
- Including parking light socket and lamp
- With E-mark, therefore TÜV registration is not required.
You can find a very similar headlight in a classic look (chrome ring, glossy paintwork) under item number SW-MCS.
Headlight insert as a spare part: Item number 226-165.
The delivery takes place without the pictured lamp holder and without headlight bulbs.
You will also find a large selection of lamp holders in our shop.
GB: classic head light / headlamp, semi gloss black, with clear screen
FR: Phare classique noire
Customers also purchased
incl. 19 % VAT excl. shipping costs